Program Name: Collaboration with Asian IT Engineers Career Support Council of Japan
Program Date: Thursday, 6th July 2017
Organizer: Dr. D.Y. Patil School of Engineering
1. Introduce Japanese communication class
2. Provide Internship / career job opportunity during their study period in Japan.
3. Provide the job information to Indian Students.
4. Support promoting studying in Japan and working in Japan.
Director Sir has welcome the team of eight members of Japanese council of Japan and expressed the objective of visit. The main discussion has been divided in to three sessions;
1. Presentation about the institute (DYPSOE) by Dr. S. S. Sonavane (Director)
2. Questions from Japanese Council members.
3. Key way session ( Road Map for collaboration)
During the key way session they asked various questions regarding Job festival, Curriculum of IT / Computer Engineering, Placement of students, Percentage of students passing, Credit Transfer System, Number of students studying Japanese language in the campus, Average starting salary of placed students, Any Japanese Company as a recruiter, Technology level of students for studying in Japan, Possibilities of Internship of students, Criteria of Major recruiters and their expectations, Providing the job / career fair for Japanese Company….etc.
For brief report Click Here Report